Northside Business Association (NBA)
The Northside Business Association was founded as the Northside Business Club and has been serving Northside since 1907. We're the official voice with the City of Cincinnati for the Northside Business District. The Northside Business Association works hard to create and maintain a resurgent atmosphere in the Northside Business District that has helped spawn redevelopment and to be a resource for all Northside Businesses and works to continually improve our neighborhood.
The NBA's list of accomplishments is long and includes: The streetscape project on Hamilton Avenue; the Northside Business District
Hamilton Avenue sidewalk cleaning; the
4th of July festival;
lighting Hoffner Park for the holidays;
the Hamilton Avenue planters;
creation of the Northside Citizens on Patrol; Northside
Business District WiFi; the Northside Website; the Northside Brochure; the
South Block welcome sign;
Northside night at the WCET Action Auction; and the
Northside Art Sale. We've also
the Northside Land Use Plan; blocking a proposed Walgreens on Hamilton Avenue;
Bits & Pieces; The Northsider; the ArtWorks Mural
on Hamilton Avenue; getting McPerry's torn down; the Northside
Northside Radio Ads (featuring Jerry Spinger no less: 1, 2, & 3);
Northside CityBeat Ads.
- It's renewal time! In order to be included on the You Are Here signs and the Northside You Are Here app, your membership must be current! Be sure to print your Northside Business Association Membership Application and bring it to the meeting to renew your membership or join online.
- Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
- The new parking kiosks are intalled in the Lingo lot. For monthly or annual parking passes good for any of our community parking lots please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (513) 201-5767
- At out August meeting we had an extremely busy agenda, we heard about the Cincinnati Exchange needle exchange program recently approved by Northside Community Council, the Apple Street Market proposed for the former Sav-a-Lot and IGA location, the Crosley Event to be held in conjunction with the Camp Washington Business Association, and a possible "Around the Town" video. Our membership meetings are open public meetings.
- Check out the Apple Street Market presentation from the August meeting
- Our proposal for an Entertainment District designation for Northside has been approved and Northside now has a Community Entertainment district designation!:
- Check out the minutes from our June meeting.
Monday, September 8th at 6pm.
Please note that this is the second Monday of the month due to the Labor Day holiday
The NBA meets the first Monday of the month at Happen, Inc, 4201 Hamilton Avenue. Enter the building through the door on Chase at Hamilton.
NBA President: Bruce Demske
Northside Business Association
c/o North Side Bank and Trust
4125 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati OH 45223